Appeton A-Z Kid's Vitamin C 30mg Blackcurrent 100s (2-6 years old)
- promotes stronger body resistance toward infection
- necessary in the body to form collagen in bones, cartilage, muscle and blood vessels
- to prevent children from catching common cold and cough
Product Description APPETON A-Z KID'S VIT C 30MG STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR 100's
- Each Vitamin C - 30mg
- Chewable tablets in square shapes with engraved alphabetical design.
- Comes in orange, blackcurrant and strawberry flavours.
- Contains no saccharin.
Each Vitamin C - 30mg
* United States Recommended Dietary Allowance, US RDA
• Chewable tablets in square shapes with engraved alphabetical design.
• Comes in orange, blackcurrant and strawberry flavours.
• Contains no saccharin.
• 2 - 6 tablets per day.
Product details of Appeton Essential Teengrow Cap 30C
Product details of Appeton Essential Teengrow 30s (Increase Height)
- INCREASE GROWTH RATE & HEIGHT OF TEENAGERS
- Appeton Essentials Teengrow, a special formulated 18 multivitamins and minerals formula with B complex provides all the growth nutrients and energy that are essential during teenage growth spurt.
- This energy booster aids in optimum performance of the body.
- It also contains anti-oxidants that protect the body against free radicals.
- It also provide continuous energy for daily activities.
Appeton Essentials Activ-C 250 Blackcurrant 60's
- For Healthy Bones, Teeth & Gums
- For Maintenance of Good Health
Appeton Essential Folic Acid 90'S
- Aids the healthy development of the unborn child from the moment of conception
- Women planning pregnancy should commence taking 400mcg folic acid 3 months prior to conception.
- 1 tablet per day only
Appeton Essential Folic Acid helps to reduce the risk of nerual tube defects (NTD) in an uborn child. It prevents NTD which affects the foetus' brain and spinal cord. NTD normally occures 3-4 weeks after conception; before you even know that you are pregnant. So that's why its important that you take APpeton Essentials Folic Acid before and during the first few weeks of pregnancy. Additional Information: Appeton Essentials Folic Aicid has the correct dosage of folic acid, as recommended by US Food and Nutrition Board and USRDA, for women who are planning to get pregnant. Women who plan to get pregnant are encouraged to consume an extra 400mcg of folic acid daily, 3 months prior to conception; which can easily be obtained from just 1 tablet of Appeton Essentials Folic Acid.Appeton Essentials Folic Acid is nearly 100% available to the body for absorption.
Appeton Essentials Glucosamine 500 + Chondroitin 400 60's
- Helps to reduce joint pain
- Provide benefits in patient with osteoarthritis to reduce joint pain.
- Improves joint function and mobility as well as protects cartilage from progressive damage
Product details of Appeton Essentials MV21 30caplets - 2 boxes
- contains 21 vitamins, antioxidants, lipotropic substance and minerals which are essentials daily nutrients for efficient energy release and increase alertness
- Taking a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement may be a sensible addition to a diet that may not always provide all the nutrition we need
- help to cope with today's lifestyle demands among adults and elderly.
Product details of Appeton Essentials MV21G + Selenium 30's
- Enhanced with selenium and ginseng
- For Health and Vitality
- Complete multivitamins for daily need
Appeton Multivitamin HI-Q TAURINE Syrup 120ML
- High quality
- Dosage: Children < 4 years old: 2.5 ml per day
- Dosage: Children > 4 years old: 5 ml per day or as directed by physician
Appeton Multivitamin Lysine with Prebiotics 60's
- Fruity flavor
- No artificial coloring
- No alcohol
Some children develop poor appetite and poor eating habit because of pressure from school, illness, attraction to fast food, having too many activities and hectic timetables in school. This will result in a poor performance in school, frequent illness, weight loss, fatigue and further loss of their appetite.
Children that are lacking in certain nutrients will also cause a reduction of appetite and growth. Lysine and vitamin B complex are good examples. Lysine is an essential amino acid that cannot be synthesized in the human body. Although Lysine can be derived from cereals such as wheat, rice and corn, it is insufficient in quantity. Furthermore, cooking, baking and deep-frying reduce the Lysine content in food. On the other hand, vitamin B complex, which is water-soluble vitamins, are easily destroyed or leached out during food storage and preparation. Lysine helps in calcium absorption, which is an essential nutrient to enhance bone growth. It also promotes muscle growth, height gain and weight gain. Lysine enhances the metabolism with Vitamin B Complex. This combination helps to improve appetite due to higher body metabolism and demand towards food intake.
Appeton Multivitamin Lysine with Prebiotics contains prebiotics that are derived from inulin and oligofructose. Prebiotics are present as fibre in a number of vegetables and plants including wheat, onion, bananas, garlic and chicory. The human intestine is made up of both beneficial and harmful bacteria. Intestinal infection may occur when the number of harmful bacteria outgrows the beneficial ones. Prebiotics stimulate the growth and restore the balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract. This will increase the number of beneficial bacteria and decreases the population of potentially pathogenic bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, resulting in a healthy digestive system.