|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm|
- Symptoms of hypocalcemia include numbness and tingling in the fingers, muscle cramps, convulsions, lethargy, poor appetite, and abnormal heart rhythms.
- Over the long term, inadequate calcium intake causes osteopenia which if untreated can lead to osteoporosis. The risk of bone fractures also increases, especially in older individuals.
- Calcium deficiency can also cause rickets, though it is more commonly associated with vitamin D deficiency.
- Strengthen bones, muscle, teeth & gums
- Suitable for pregnant lady
What's in the box
1X Appeton Essentials Milk Calcium 120's
Most Viewed Product