- Bio-Quinone Q10 Gold is manufactured to pharmaceutical standards
- Oil-based formulation for optimum absorption
- 100% nature identical - the same form as the body produces
- Efficacy and safety supported by more than 90 clinical studies
- Preparation used in the prestigious KiSel10 and Q-SYMBIO trials
- Gluten Free / Lactose Free / Soy Free / Yeast Free / Sugar Free
Pharma Nord's Bio-Qunione Q10 Gold is a vitamin-like substance which plays a vital role in the body’s energy supply mechanism, acting alongside enzymes converting fats and sugars into energy. All body cells require a supply of Q10, with the heart and muscle cells having a particularly high demand.
This patented preparation delivers coenzyme Q10 in the active formula that has been documented in over 90 scientific studies to provide a consistently high level of bio-availability.
Coenzyme quinones occur in several chemical forms, with coenzyme Q10 being the only form found in human tissues.
The human body is able to synthesize (in the liver) a limited amount of coenzyme Q10, with the remainder being obtained from the diet. Rich sources of coenzyme Q10 include fish (mackerel, salmon, sardines) and nuts. Under normal circumstances, the body is able to maintain adequate levels of coenzyme Q10. However, coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age, and are depleted by intense physical exercise or illness.
Coenzyme Q10 is an essential cofactor of enzymes involved in the energy production process. Coenzyme Q10 is stored in mitochondria, structures found within cells responsible for the generation of energy (in the form of a molecule called ATP). Tissues with a high-energy requirement (heart, liver, skeletal muscles) contain higher numbers of mitochondria within their cells.
Since coenzyme Q10 and cholesterol are both synthesized from the same substance, mevalonate, this implies that if the body's production of cholesterol is reduced by a statin, the body's production of coenzyme Q10 is reduced accordingly.
Coenzyme Q10 has multiple effects on the body's cholesterol level. Coenzyme Q10 will lower the body's cholesterol levels marginally. In addition, the antioxidant effect of Q10 will prevent circulating cholesterol from oxidizing and becoming very harmful.
Benefits of Pharma Nord's Bio-Quinone Q10 Gold:
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Reference product for the International Coenzyme Q10 Association.
- Oil-based formulation for optimum absorption.
- Halal certified.
- Kosher certified.
- Capsule: The preparation is a dark brown, size 10 oblong soft gelatine capsule, with orange paste.
1 x Bio-Quinone Q10 Gold 100mg 60's